Thursday, August 21, 2008

A GREAT summer!

I'm not sure where summer went, but I do know it's been a GREAT one for me and for ACTS Entertainment. We've enjoyed serving many new clients and have kept plenty busy.

The end of May I attended an intensive face painting workshop in Minneapolis.

I spent a week in June teaching at the University of Wisconsin-Clown Camp. Then headed to Wesleyan University in Marion, IN where I instructed and attended the International Fellowship of Christian Magician Conference. A group of 5 clowns traveled together to Indiana from Des Moines and had a magnificent experience!

I just returned from a totally relaxing week's vacation in Florida. Schools across the county have resumed this week and I've been busy booking school shows.

Clowns at the Carousel was a complete success with an estimated attendance of 3,000 enjoying all of the free activities in beautiful Union Park. This year we were able to fit and give away 400 bike helmets! You can read all about it at www.clownsatthecarousel.com.

This week I've been busy with church programs, which will continue for the next several weeks. I really am blessed to have so much diversity in my life to be able to share in a variety of edutainment experiences!

If you want to know where we're headed next....just check out our calendar on our website: www.actsentertainment.com.

Blessings! ~Sparky~

No comments: